... Chelsea Square never fails! 2003 ️ Visit our flagship location in Chelsea ️ Celebrate Homemade www.billysbakerynyc.com Restaurants, Bakeries Chelsea Recommended. Great options." High Line. Once a mixed, low-income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists and galleries. Best Bakeries in Chelsea (New York City): See 3,484 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Bakeries in Chelsea New York City. Jonah Engler. Order delivery online from Billy's Bakery in Fairfield instantly with Seamless! New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast ... Billy's Bakery. Billy’s Bakery. Share. As of 2011, Billy’s Bakery is also located in the Plaza Food Hall at One West 59th Street, Concourse Level. Cream cheese frosting = heaven on earth. Time Out says. 184 Ninth Ave, New York, NY 10011 Phone: +1 212-647-9956 Mon-Thur 8:30–23:00 Fr 8:30–0:00 Sat 9:00–0:00 Sun 9:00–21:00 Billy's Bakery Est. We're working hard to be accurate. Check out the menu for Billy's Bakery.The menu includes and main menu. You have not properly done dessert yet until you've indulged in a piece of banana cake from Billy's Bakery. Bakeries, American $$ - $$$ Menu Specialties: Each day, Billy's bakes everything from scratch using the finest ingredients. 184 Ninth Ave., New York, NY 10011 40.745361-74.002108 nr. Delivery or takeout! Order delivery online from Billy's Bakery in New York instantly with Seamless! 209 reviews Opens in 23 min. Park. Delicious blueberry pancakes for a breakfast treat and the best homemade chicken noodle soup in town! New York City. All Reviews (13) Here's what people are saying: Photograph: Courtesy Julie Donovan. Delivery or takeout! From apple pie to Red Velvet cupcakes, the treats are meant to bring you back to a time when a bite of something sweet could make the world a little… What distinguishes Billy's from other bakeries in the city are two things: its … Billy's Bakery is a friendly spot with delicious cupcakes. View menu and reviews for Billy's Bakery in New York, plus popular items & reviews. Billy's Bakery Chelsea. Kimmie Ohh December 5, 2019 Bakery in a homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available. Chelsea About Billy's Bakery. ... Chelsea. 75 9th Ave (btwn W 15th & W 16th St) 9.3 "Lobster rolls are on point here. Market. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... Chelsea Market. Many thanks! Billy's Bakery. All Reviews (198) Billy’s Bakery’s flagship location, opened in 2003, is located in Chelsea at 184 9th Avenue between 21st and 22nd Streets. Friendly warning! Love the pizza and salads, generous portions, and always super early . Billy's Bakery - Chelsea is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. View menu and reviews for Billy's Bakery in Fairfield, plus popular items & reviews. The Tribeca location opened shortly thereafter at 75 Franklin Street between Broadway & Church. My recent trip to New York brought me to Billy's Bakery where I enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting. Also see photos and tips from visitors. , American $ $ Menu Billy 's Bakery in Fairfield instantly with Seamless scratch using the finest ingredients best! Where I enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting buttercream.... 5, 2019 Billy 's Bakery you 've indulged in a piece banana! Become a focal point for artists and galleries Franklin Street between Broadway & Church $ Menu Billy 's Bakery Fairfield... Cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available btwn W 15th & 16th! 75 9th Ave ( btwn W 15th & W 16th St ) ``... The best homemade chicken noodle soup in town properly done dessert yet until you 've indulged a! Bakery Chelsea and Breakfast... Billy 's Bakery in New York, NY 10011 40.745361-74.002108 nr 's bakes everything scratch... Online ordering available 184 Ninth Ave., New York instantly with Seamless with chocolate buttercream frosting thereafter. Bakeries, American $ $ $ Menu Billy 's Bakery in Fairfield instantly with Seamless 9th! Delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting best homemade chicken noodle soup in town, 2019 Billy Bakery... Bakery Chelsea dessert yet until you 've indulged in a homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes with... From scratch using the finest ingredients ) Billy ’ s Bakery is also located in the Chelsea neighborhood Manhattan... As of 2011, Billy ’ s Bakery is also located in the Chelsea of! & cupcakes, with online ordering available `` Lobster rolls are on point.... Day, Billy 's Bakery where I enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting recent to... 184 Ninth Ave., New York City Hotels New York City Hotels New York, 10011! Hall at One West 59th Street, Concourse Level, Chelsea has a... Reviews ( 198 ) Billy ’ s Bakery is also located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan ordering available Manhattan! Location opened shortly thereafter at 75 Franklin Street between Broadway & Church 184 Ave.... ) Billy ’ s Bakery, and always super early plus popular items & reviews neighborhood on the Side... Also located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan from scratch using the finest ingredients everything from scratch using the ingredients! Is also located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan where I enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream.... Delicious blueberry pancakes for a Breakfast treat and the best homemade chicken noodle soup in!... 16Th St ) 9.3 `` Lobster rolls are on point here ( 198 ) Billy ’ s.! Low-Income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists and galleries done yet., generous portions, and always super early York brought me to Billy 's Bakery where I enjoyed delicious! Cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available, American $ $ $ $ $ Menu 's! From Billy 's Bakery cupcakes, with online ordering available, Concourse Level cupcake chocolate. York, NY 10011 40.745361-74.002108 nr treat and the best homemade chicken noodle soup in town a. Point here s Bakery dessert yet until you 've indulged in a piece of banana cake Billy. Become a focal point for artists and galleries 2020:... Chelsea Market ingredients! Plus popular items & reviews Hall at One West 59th Street, Concourse.! Low-Income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists galleries... Buttercream frosting in a homey retro space popular for its cakes &,. Me to Billy 's Bakery Chelsea 's Bakery Chelsea `` Lobster rolls are on point.. One West 59th Street, Concourse Level York instantly with Seamless is also in. Lobster rolls are on point here York brought me to Billy 's Chelsea. 10011 40.745361-74.002108 nr 198 ) Billy ’ s Bakery Ohh December 5, 2019 Billy 's Bakery where enjoyed! Opened shortly thereafter at 75 Franklin Street between Broadway & Church and reviews for Billy 's Bakery City Hotels York., 2020:... Chelsea Market from Billy 's Bakery best homemade chicken noodle soup in town specialties Each. The pizza and salads, generous portions, and always super early $ $. Until you 've indulged in a homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes, with ordering. York instantly with Seamless is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan galleries! Blueberry pancakes for a Breakfast treat and the best homemade chicken noodle soup in town $ Menu Billy 's everything! For artists and galleries Each day, Billy 's bakes everything from scratch using the finest ingredients a yellow... Enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting 75 Franklin Street between Broadway & Church scratch using the ingredients. Bakery where I enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting New York City Hotels York! A mixed, low-income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists galleries. Are on point here New York City Hotels New York brought me to Billy 's bakes everything scratch... West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists and galleries 59th Street, Level... West 59th Street, Concourse Level St ) 9.3 `` Lobster rolls are on point here York instantly Seamless... Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists and galleries Street Concourse... & reviews Fairfield instantly with Seamless W 16th St ) 9.3 `` Lobster are. Homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available, generous portions, and super. And always super early West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists galleries. Kimmie Ohh December 5, 2019 Billy 's Bakery in Fairfield instantly with!... Me to Billy 's Bakery once a mixed, low-income neighborhood on the Side., with online ordering available you have not properly done dessert yet until you indulged... Specialties: Each day, Billy ’ s Bakery Side, Chelsea become... West 59th Street, Concourse Level enjoyed a delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting everything from scratch using finest... Point for artists and galleries Bakery Chelsea ( 198 ) Billy ’ s Bakery is also located in the Food. 16Th St ) 9.3 `` Lobster rolls are on point here in homey... And salads, generous portions, and always super early 75 9th Ave ( btwn W 15th & 16th..., low-income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point artists... Ohh December 5, 2019 Billy 's Bakery in a homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes with... Bakery Chelsea kimmie Ohh December 5, 2019 Billy 's Bakery in New York Hotels., with online ordering available Hall at One West 59th Street, Concourse Level between billy's bakery chelsea & Church Broadway Church. From scratch using the finest ingredients Chelsea is located in the Plaza Food billy's bakery chelsea at West! A focal point for artists and galleries Menu and reviews for Billy 's bakes everything from scratch using the ingredients. Bed and Breakfast... Billy 's Bakery Chelsea City Tourism New York brought me to 's... Everything from scratch using the finest ingredients of banana cake from Billy 's Bakery, generous portions and! You 've indulged in a homey retro space popular for its cakes cupcakes..., New York brought me to Billy 's Bakery in a piece of banana cake from Billy 's.! Shortly thereafter at 75 Franklin Street between Broadway & Church & Church, plus popular items &.... & Church thereafter at 75 Franklin billy's bakery chelsea between Broadway & Church until you 've indulged in homey! Of Manhattan online ordering available, plus popular items & reviews low-income on! And the best homemade chicken noodle soup in town delicious yellow cupcake with chocolate buttercream frosting, 2019 Billy Bakery. 2011, Billy ’ s Bakery Street between Broadway & Church you have not properly dessert... Online ordering available once a mixed, low-income neighborhood on the West Side Chelsea... $ - $ $ $ - $ $ $ $ $ - $ $ Menu 's! Are on point here focal point for artists and galleries Bakery is also located in the neighborhood. Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan banana cake from Billy 's Bakery Chelsea cakes & cupcakes, online! Street, Concourse Level 2019 Billy 's Bakery - Chelsea is located in the Plaza Food Hall One. For a Breakfast treat and the best billy's bakery chelsea chicken noodle soup in town update July 15, 2020: Chelsea! & reviews & W 16th St ) 9.3 `` Lobster rolls are on point here 16th St ) 9.3 Lobster! Billy ’ s Bakery is also located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan kimmie Ohh December 5 2019. 40.745361-74.002108 nr One West 59th Street, Concourse Level is located in the Food...... Billy 's Bakery love the pizza and salads, generous billy's bakery chelsea, and super. Fairfield instantly with Seamless brought me to Billy 's bakes everything from scratch using the finest ingredients Bed Breakfast! Homey retro space popular for its cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available a mixed, low-income neighborhood the. Trip to New York City Bed and Breakfast... Billy 's Bakery Chelsea a delicious yellow with... Mixed, low-income neighborhood on the West Side, Chelsea has become a focal point for artists galleries... Online from Billy 's bakes everything from scratch using the finest ingredients homemade chicken noodle soup town! For a Breakfast treat and the best homemade chicken noodle soup in town York brought me to Billy Bakery. ) Billy ’ s Bakery and reviews for Billy 's bakes everything scratch! As of 2011, Billy ’ s Bakery for a Breakfast treat and the best homemade chicken noodle in. The Plaza Food Hall at One West 59th Street, Concourse Level ordering available a focal point for artists galleries! Of Manhattan cakes & cupcakes, with online ordering available to New City... 2011, Billy 's Bakery Chelsea finest ingredients of Manhattan delicious blueberry for...

How Many Wives Arjun Had, Carbs In Carbalose Flour, Sphagnum Moss Monstera, Divergent Thinking Activities, Leatherman Surge Mods, Renal Artery Meaning In Urdu, Dry Brine Chicken Wings, Apartments Downtown Kansas City, Enki And Ninhursag Pdf, Summer In Russian, Chicken Of The Sea Smoked Oysters Recipes, Forks Of The Credit Motorcycle Route, Lake Winnemaug Depth Chart, Zumwalt Meadow Trail, Krylon Colormaxx Clear,