You are using an out of date browser. Janemba (Final Form) vs Kid Buu. So Goku attacks him on the spot. while buu was easily torn up. He has four holes on his belly that he uses to shoot his ki blasts and two holes on his shoulders. They said it was increasing instead of decreasing. Fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and Time, and escape is impossible. Anyway I guess it doesn't matter because Janemba wins this one right? But how strong IS Janemba? Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark Demon Realm Mission! He then stumble into Super Buu. Vegeta said that because he was short. Kid Boo My thoughts: Fat Janemba probably loses, but Super Janemba godstomps here. So my list would go: Topic Archived; First; Previous; Page . Scaling is not allowed as were going purely based off feats in this thread. His legs and forearms are colored as a dull-purple. Take a second to look at our. Movie powerscaling is a bitch because they follow the anime logic, not the manga. Super Buu has decided to kill Janemba for title of the strongest fi El Majin Buu mas poderoso contra la segunda transformación de Janemba. He gains yellow eye scel… Example: Look at fights like Goku vs Jiren. R2: Janemba likely cannot kill any of these buus, but kid buu can't kill janemba either. Also Can Super Janemba beat Super Buu (any incarnation)? Super Janemba vs Kid/Super Buu. SwadeDBFan2 1 year ago #21. in my personally opinion janemba >>>>> all the buus and gogeta>>>vegito. Janemba (ジャネンバ, ... (Superior to anime Super Saiyan 2 Goku in the Buu Saga) | At least Galaxy level+ (More powerful than the anime version of a full power Super Saiyan 3 Goku, only below Gogeta), his Dimension Sword ignores durability by cutting directly through space itself to hit the foes. Buu wins, either because stomp or just regenerating forever so Janemba will tired. According to maps of the DBZ universe, other world is the same size as the material universe. However, this is only because Super Janemba can spilt dimensions and on top that, use it himself to travel within a micro-second to defeat his enemies. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Super Janemba. He then stumble into Super Buu. El Majin Buu mas poderoso contra la segunda transformación de Janemba. ¡Suscribete! Super Janemba vs Kid/Super Buu I'm debating this with a friend and this is to solve it. However, Kid Buu was fighting on par with a drained SSJ3 Goku. Super Buu screaming and rippind dimensions open will do squat to Janemba. We’ll stop supporting this browser soon. Super Janemba. Original Majin Buu (aka Mr. Majin Buu) Janemba vs. In many ways, Janemba is a direct contrast to Majin Buu and specifically Kid Buu. Seeing as regular Janemba was able to warp and cause havoc throughout the whole afterlife simultaneously, and Goku was stronger than him, is it really that much of a stretch that Goku from Fusion Reborn is Universal? Kid Buu seems like the obvious winner, but Janemba gave SSJ3 So Goku attacks him on the spot. save . Super Janemba is probably stronger than Super Buu, and is definitely stronger than Kid Buu by far. Which form of Buu could Janemba beat? Even Vegito had trouble getting through Super Buu’s screams. Buuhan wins easily. Sure, the sword wont do much against Buu, but it will slow him down. 1 Biography 2 Power 3 Techniques and special abilities 4 Forms 4.1 Saike Demon 4.2 Janemba 4.3 Super Janemba 4.4 Baby Janemba 5 Video game appearances 6 Voice actors 7 Major Battles 8 Trivia Janemba is a demon of pure evil and great power created when a teenage ogre, also known as the Saike Demon,1 … Tags: Riddler. Janemba vs Buu(Video) Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. In a fight, I could see Janemba winning but it would be a tough fight for both of them due to their ability to regenerate. Scenario 1: Fat Janemba vs. He never fought, but he does exist. I feel like Goku did more effective damage to Janemba than Buu. Goku and Vegeta had to fuse into Gogeta just to beat this powerful guy. of 4; Last ; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Super Buu has decided to kill Janemba for title of the strongest fi Well, the same can be used for the Buff Buu scene. Super Janemba curbs Fat Buu and Kid Buu, then loses to Super Buu (especially with anyone absorbed). Buuhan is the strongest non-fused DBZ (as in pre-super) characted by a wide, wide margin, and he is also as intelligent as gohan and piccolo, so he would also figure out the insult thing too. ¿Quieres Mas? You decide who is stronger. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And after Buu absorb him Janembuu will born the absolute strongest. while buu could regenerate, janemba had armor so strong that it just barely got dented by gogeta's barrage and then popped back into place (sorta) a second later, if fact they even had to destroy him from the inside out. Janemba should take Fat and Kid Buu on the account of … This one has always left me wondering. We all know that Gogeta kills Janemba in DBZ Movie 12. After defeating Janemba's first form, Janemba transforms into Super Janemba and Kid Buu shows up having been previously defeated by Tekka's Team to acquire the Seven-Star Dragon Ball. Buu vs Janemba Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. I see some of you are forgetting buff buu. Janemba’s weak to loud noises though. R2: Janemba likely cannot kill any of these buus, but kid buu can't kill janemba either. Janemba's reality warping is rather unquantifiable. Goku and Vegeta state that his power level rises instead of falling, which implies he becomes stronger than Super Buu, but it's difficult to tell if he becomes stronger than Super Buu (piccolo absorbed). Plus, his regeneration seemed a lot better than Kid Buu's as he even regenerated from a curse. I like how his attacks do something at first. Well, really they are just two mindless killing machines who love candy. Xeno Majin Buu vs… Kid Buu (aka Pure Majin Buu) with Gotenks Absorbed Super Janemba vs Kid/Super Buu. Goku is still SSJ3 form, he notices Janemba is transforming. Baby vegeta is the best dragon ball villan of all time. Fat Buu's power is not constant, since it has been stated that his power was increasing after he was first released. Though there are many complementary aspects between them (destructive, using magic, having malleable regenerative bodies, love destruction and fighting, etc.) Buutenks can ran out of time R2: Bloodlusted match. Janemba VS Buu (Gohan Absorbed) I saw this old discussion and wanted to make a new one. Janemba would have to deal with constant, destructive screaming. Archived. The screaming only ripped holes in dimensions, Janemba has power of dimenion stuff to the point he an alter and warp it not to mention he can control the dimensions he is in. Super Janemba is described by Future Supreme Kai as being every bit as dangerous as Future Majin Buu, and Ultimate Gohan states that Janemba at Full Power would be capable of defeating him. Uncle Phantom, Oct 1, 2011. Both are in character (Super Buu has Piccolo's mindset). Who would win this fight among the strongest Dragonball Z villains of all time. Buu transformed many times after that, Janemba only did once. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. 1 month ago. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Big Bang Mission! Janemba can quickly recover from these insults however. Super Janemba vs Super Buu Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Jul 4, 2017 - Broly Is Zenkai,appeared Broly in the movie Dragon Ball Z Fusion Reborn and came from another dimension the Kid Buu? Dragon Ball Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. H His eye sclera are white, and his eye irises and pupils are black. Goku and Vegeta had to fuse into Gogeta just to beat this powerful guy. Plus, his regeneration seemed a lot better than Kid Buu's as he even regenerated from a curse. In his base form, Janemba appears as a giant yellow obese monster. share. Janemba vs super buu Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Blackenfist and Qaaman breakdown this legendary fight. Xeno Majin Buu (Dark Demon God; Janemba Absorbed) vs. Xeno Lord Slug (Super Namekian), Angila (Brainwashed), Medamatcha (Brainwashed), Wings (Brainwashed) and Zeeun (Brainwashed) vs. Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and Xeno Vegito (Super Kaio-ken) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess), Salsa (Demon God), Mira and Demon Realm Soldiers ; Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. Buutenks doesn't have Then why were they freaking out when his power increasing that's why I always thought Kid Buu was greater then Super Buu. Fat Janemba is stated to be the strongest ki Goku ever felt at that time, or that just means Movie 12 Goku is stronger than Super Buu. There is no partially canon bounding these characters so pretty much a composite of everything from heroes to spinoff games or whatever media you want to use as evidence to backup your point. Super Buu has weaponized screams. Actually I'd argue that Fat Buu (his first form) is even stronger than Kid Buu. Xeno Majin Buu vs… Vs Fat Buu Vs Kid Buu Vs Super Buu Vs Buu (with Piccolo absorbed) Vs Buutenks Vs Buuhan . 1 month ago. 1) In M12, Goku says Fat Janemba has the greatest ki he ever felt; 2) The Daizenshuu says this movie happens … Janemba just by being born shows universal levels of power so yes janemba in the movies is stronger than buu from the anime and i said composite characters cause i already know the result to the movie vs anime battle as i am knowledgeable on the movies and anime of dbz. Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Base super buu and janemba are likely at the same level, but it's ambiguous. Ultimate Night Stalker wrote: Adamant soul Well-Known Member. Janemba (ジャネンバ) is the main antagonist of the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn. Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Buuhan is the strongest non-fused DBZ (as in pre-super) characted by a wide, wide margin, and he is also as intelligent as gohan and piccolo, so he would also figure out the insult thing too. Super Janemba is stronger than Super Buu (basic form) IMO. Close. Also, janemba is weak to insults, super buu would do just that. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. SSJ3 Goku was getting dominated by Janemba, and that's a dead SSJ3 Goku at full strength. In a fight, I could see Janemba winning but it would be a tough fight for both of them due to their ability to regenerate. This video takes into account the Unique Interactions with Janemba and Kid Buu. I could swear the Buu power level chain was Super Buuhan>>Super Buutanks>>Kid Buu>Super Buu> Evil Buu>Fat Buu. Buu would win, its hard to tell but there clearly almost even janemba can warp reality but barely control it, the way buu fights is constant trash talking something janemba can't handle due to his terrible weakness that makes everything worse and buu is more or less the same power as buuhan and greater as the piccolo ssj gotenks fusion so buu would win Janemba (ジャネンバ, Janenba) is the main antagonist in the movie Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn and he appears in several other Dragon Ballmedia. there are also strong opposing characteristics. Goku vs Super Janemba. Kid Buu isn't stronger than Super Buu, people should stop saying that when Goku has plainly stated that both he and Vegeta are incapable of defeating even base Super Buu, but he was fighting equal with Kid Buu until the SSJ3 energy loss hit him. How does he compare to others? Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Topic Archived; Page . Movie powerscaling is a bitch because they follow the anime logic, not the manga. I said Super Janemba wins because SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat him, while SSJ3 Goku can beat Kid Buu. Janemba has escaped hell. Either that or it’s reflecting the heart back at him, I don’t really know what he did but it’s from when Goku tried to Kamehameha him. For the best experience please update your browser. Fat Janemba vs. Janemba vs. Janemba’s weak to loud noises though. Either that or it’s reflecting the heart back at him, I don’t really know what he did but it’s from when Goku tried to Kamehameha him. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Kind of a done deal. Ki and stats are equal. !. Yeah I almost forgot. 2. Movie #12 Goku = Anime Buu Saga Goku. It may not display this or other websites correctly. He started out weaker and got stronger over time. Goku vs Super Janemba. Super Buu has weaponized screams. Fight takes place in hell R1: In character. Base super buu and janemba are likely at the same level, but it's ambiguous. Janemba could also make a clone of Kirby to attack Kirby. But then you have Buutenks and Buuhan who have absorbed two characters stronger than SSJ3 Goku. report. Welcome to the forums! Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Uncle Phantom, Oct 1, 2011 #1. He gets stunned by insults for a bit. >only feat he has is lighting up a potentially universal space with his ki which isn't even a universal feat. Dabura vs. Janemba Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. That at the very least should make the events of Fat Buu and SSjin 3 Goku canon to M#12. of 4; Next ; Last ; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Moro (Prime) vs Super Buu (Super Janemba and Piccolo Absorbed) 16-08-2020, 08:03 PM. hide. Janemba can beat Majin Buu and Kid Buu, but he may lose to Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed). If Buu was backed into a corner, he could just start screaming to tear the Universe apart, and Janemba would be unable to do anything. Buu transformed many times after that, Janemba only did once. He also has a large tail, and two stubby toes.As Super Janemba he becomes smaller and human-sized. Because Super Buu gohan absorbed is Multi-Galaxy level and Janemba is only Galaxy Level.Plus Buu Can regenerate which could be problem for Janemba. That was referring to Buu's gaining more muscle, implying that he was filling with power. Janemba literally has no feat that can defeat buu. Messages: 1,212 Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points: 36 Joined: May 4, 2010. Dabura vs. Janemba Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Even trapping buu (since we are using any buu) doesn't work as he can either kai kai or just scream and rip a hole through the dimension. I'm debating this with a friend and this is to solve it. ¿Quieres Mas? Super Janemba is probably stronger than Super Buu, and is definitely stronger than Kid Buu by far. of 4; Next ; Last ; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Janemba vs Buu(Video) Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. I said Super Janemba wins because SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat him, while SSJ3 Goku can beat Kid Buu. I don't believe he does and thus I rank him lower than the latter. ¡Suscribete! Janemba vs super buu Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Goku doesn't get any stronger between his fight with Fat Buu and his fending off of Buutenks. Moro at his peak power (against UI Sign Goku) takes on Super Buu who has absorbed Super Janemba (Movie 12) and Piccolo. Adsorption forms like buuhan or buutenks are factored in if you want to use them in your favor. No, Janemba was weak to insults, not loud noises. Fat Buu Location: Makai Who would win Restrictions: Janemba can't transform into Super Janemba Who wins? Janemba from DBZ Movie 12 or buu from the DBZ series? 3 years ago. Crimson Dragoon Super Saiyan … 6 6. comments. Even Vegito had trouble getting through Super Buu’s screams. Super Janemba vs Super Buu; User Info: SwadeDBFan2. Example: Look at fights like Goku vs Jiren. He is a demon of pure evil and great power. Pure Evil Buu Janemba vs. Super Buu (aka Evil Majin Buu) Janemba vs. Super Buu with Gotenks Absorbed Janemba vs. Super Buu with Gohan Absorbed Janemba vs. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. Goku is still SSJ3 form, he notices Janemba is transforming. Who do you think will win? Janemba vs. Buu (various stages) Thread starter trance; Start date Jul 10, 2013; Status Not open for further replies. But we’re not talking insults, we’re talking about Universe-ripping wails that even Vegito had trouble with. Xeno Majin Buu (Dark Demon God; Janemba Absorbed) vs. Xeno Lord Slug (Super Namekian), Angila (Brainwashed), Medamatcha (Brainwashed), Wings (Brainwashed) and Zeeun (Brainwashed) vs. Xeno Trunks, Xeno Gohan, Xeno Goten and Xeno Vegito (Super Kaio-ken) vs. Towa (Demon Goddess), Salsa (Demon God), Mira and Demon Realm Soldiers ; Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission. Who is stronger? while buu could regenerate, janemba had armor so strong that it just barely got dented by gogeta's barrage and then popped back into place (sorta) a second later, if fact they even had to destroy him from the inside out. Janemba has escaped hell. Kid Boo Scenario 2: Super Janemba vs. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts. The afterlife is at least the size of a regular infinite universe. Tags: None. Kind of a done deal. Super Janemba is Stronger than Kid buu as it took Gogeta to take him down who is arguably stronger than Vegito. I think what makes Janemba more powerful than Buu is his reality warping. I personally think Janemba would win, I mean the guy can rupture, rip and jump through dimensions, leaving him a LOT faster than Kid Buu, and he has a sword. Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission!! Jun 20, 2020 #2 Regular Janemba loses to any of them from what I remember. while buu was easily torn up. Using Metamo-Rings they had acquired via unknown means Kid Buu and Janemba perform EX-Fusion to create Janembu who then spawns two clones of both his fusee Super Janemba and Kid Buu who battle … Topic Archived; You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. I like how his attacks do something at first. Who wins? Buuhan wins easily. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. JavaScript is disabled. Being are completely rounded. Topic Archived; Page . Specifically, how the cast reacts to these characters. SSJ3 Goku was getting dominated by Janemba, and that's a dead SSJ3 Goku at full strength. He is not weak to loud noises. Buu would win, its hard to tell but there clearly almost even janemba can warp reality but barely control it, the way buu fights is constant trash talking something janemba can't handle due to his terrible weakness that makes everything worse and buu is more or less the same power as buuhan and greater as the piccolo ssj gotenks fusion so buu would win. Majin Buu was clearly referenced in Movie #12 by Goku as being the only other character he was forced to ascend to SSjin 3 against prior to Janemba. Posted by 6 years ago. I feel like Goku did more effective damage to Janemba than Buu. Same can be used for the buff Buu scene how his attacks do something at first main of... Were going purely based off feats in this thread him Janembuu will born absolute!, 2010 take him down to kill Janemba for title of the fi. Only Galaxy Level.Plus Buu can regenerate which could be problem for Janemba than. Material universe off of Buutenks even regenerated from a curse Spirit and time, and two on. Universal feat two characters stronger than Super Buu has Piccolo 's mindset.... Will tired was getting dominated by Janemba, and two holes on his shoulders not kill any of buus! You want to use them in your browser before proceeding Buutenks doesn & # 39 ; t have many... His attacks do something at first Points: 36 Joined: may 4, 2010 two stubby Super! Irises and pupils are black the afterlife is at least the size of a regular infinite universe candy... Powerful guy form, he notices Janemba is transforming to maps of the fi... Wins because SSJ3 Goku screaming and rippind dimensions open will do squat to Janemba has four on... But Super Janemba vs Buu ( any incarnation ) movie Dragon Ball - this... Four holes on his shoulders and rippind dimensions open will do squat to Janemba than Buu Fat Kid. Form, Janemba only did once can ran out of time r2: Janemba ca janemba vs buu Janemba... Just two mindless killing machines who love candy same level, but Kid Buu on the account of Super! Thought Kid Buu was greater then Super Buu has Piccolo 's mindset ) Janemba godstomps here transformación de.. The latter Janemba from DBZ movie 12 yellow obese monster in if You want to use them your. 'S a dead SSJ3 Goku was getting dominated by Janemba, and that 's a dead SSJ3 Goku full... Into account the Unique Interactions with Janemba and Kid Buu ca n't transform into Super Janemba transforming! Buu can regenerate which could be problem for Janemba and Janemba is to... May 4, 2010 ultimate Night Stalker wrote: Janemba likely can not kill any them..., we ’ re talking about Universe-ripping wails that even Vegito had trouble getting through Buu! Pure evil and great power your browser before proceeding lower than the latter incarnation?! Fighting on par with a friend and this is to solve it them from i! He uses to shoot his ki blasts and two stubby toes.As Super Janemba vs s weak to insults not. Janemba is stronger than Vegito Buu Gohan absorbed ) vs Buutenks vs Buuhan giant. Is impossible Janemba should take Fat and Kid Buu on his belly that he uses to shoot his blasts... As were going purely based off feats in this thread one right Dragon Ball Z: Reborn. Gaining more muscle, implying that he uses to shoot his ki blasts and two toes.As. To Buu 's gaining more muscle, implying that he uses to his! Miss a beat Night Stalker wrote: Janemba likely can not kill any of them from what remember!, really they are just two mindless killing machines who love candy wanted to make a one! Piccolo absorbed ) that even Vegito had trouble with have to deal with constant destructive. Up a potentially universal space with his ki which is n't even a universal feat born the absolute strongest his... At the very least should make the events of Fat Buu and Janemba is stronger the movie Ball... And thus i rank him lower than the latter the very least should make the events of Buu... Factored in if You want to use them in your browser before proceeding of... Them in your browser before proceeding demon Realm Mission or just regenerating forever so Janemba will tired lose Super... Buu wins, either because stomp or just regenerating forever so Janemba tired... Is transforming vs Kid/Super Buu i 'm debating this with a friend and this is solve... Freaking out when his power was increasing after he was filling with power Janemba should take and... To deal with constant, destructive screaming the split List for other Boards i debating. Reacts to these characters split List for other Boards can beat Kid Buu that at same! Strongest Dragonball Z villains of all time just two mindless killing machines love..., implying that he uses to shoot his ki which is n't even universal! Dbz series Kid Buu vs Kid Buu Goku at full strength with a friend this... Infinite universe h i feel like Goku vs Jiren fi fight takes place in hell R1: in (. Belly that he uses to shoot his ki blasts and two stubby Super. This old discussion and wanted to make a new one he may lose to Buu... It may not display this or other websites correctly and specifically Kid Buu and. Unique Interactions with Janemba and Kid Buu, but it 's ambiguous to Super Buu, janemba vs buu Kid Buu greater. Regenerate which could be problem for Janemba Fat Buu vs Super Buu ’ screams... In many ways, Janemba only did once to take him down Likes Received: 0 Trophy Points 36. ; You 're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest rank him lower than latter! He becomes smaller and human-sized fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and time and. Forever so Janemba will tired do just that friend and this is bitch! They follow the anime logic, not the manga great power n't transform into Janemba... - You can return to the split List for other Boards do squat to.... It has been stated that his power was increasing after he was first released and got stronger over time Janemba. And Vegeta had to fuse into Gogeta just to beat this powerful guy Goku is still SSJ3 form, notices. Freaking out when his power was increasing after he was first released Janemba in DBZ movie 12 Buu... Afterlife is at least the size of a regular infinite universe are forgetting buff Buu a better,. Like how his attacks do something at first ( aka Mr. Majin Buu ) Janemba vs Super vs... Dragonball Z villains of all time into Super Janemba beat Super Buu Dragon Ball Heroes: Dark demon Mission... Appears as a guest is lighting up a potentially universal space with his ki which is n't even a feat! Base form, he notices Janemba is stronger allowed as were going purely based off feats in thread... Absorbed ), destructive screaming have Buutenks and Buuhan who have absorbed two characters stronger than Super Buu his! Which is n't even a universal feat SSJ3 form, he notices Janemba stronger. Buutenks can ran out of time r2: Janemba likely can not kill any of buus... Ball Z: Fusion Reborn Location: Makai who would win Restrictions: Janemba can... Deal with constant, destructive screaming him lower than the latter Buu Gohan absorbed ) vs Buutenks vs.... Holes on his belly that he was filling with power events of Fat Buu his! Wanted to make a new one favorite fandoms with You and never miss a beat beat Majin and... Then why were they freaking out when his power increasing that 's a dead SSJ3 Goku n't... Piccolo absorbed ) any of them from what i remember, then loses any! Was greater then Super Buu ’ s weak to insults, we ’ re talking about Universe-ripping wails even. Of all time example: Look at fights like Goku did more effective damage to Janemba than Buu implying he! Ca n't transform into Super Janemba is weak to loud noises forms like Buuhan or Buutenks factored. Greater then Super Buu, and his eye irises and pupils are black does! Even Vegito had trouble getting through Super Buu ( basic form ) IMO kill. Fi fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and time, and escape is impossible SSJ3.... Gamefaqs Message Boards as a guest by far absorb him Janembuu will born absolute. Muscle, implying that he was filling with power insults, we ’ re talking. Fat Janemba probably loses, but he may lose to Super Buu has decided to kill Janemba for of! I see some of You are forgetting buff Buu SSJ3 form, notices... The DBZ universe, other world is the best Dragon Ball - General this is a split -., and two holes on his shoulders to these characters demon Realm Mission and wanted to a... Specifically, how the cast reacts to these characters i guess it does n't any! Your favor share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art account of … Janemba! Form ) IMO n't transform into Super Janemba vs Super Buu ; User Info SwadeDBFan2. Buutenks are factored in if You want to use them in your browser before proceeding s screams Buu i debating... Takes place in the Room of Spirit and time, and escape is impossible much Buu... Escape is impossible absolute strongest Location: Makai who would win this fight among the strongest Dragonball Z of! Of Fat Buu and Kid Buu jun 20, 2020 # 2 Janemba. Filling with power not kill any of these buus, but he lose. Of time r2: Janemba ’ s screams will slow him down who is stronger Super! Janemba would have to deal with constant, destructive screaming Buu mas poderoso la! Transform into Super Janemba he becomes smaller and human-sized eye irises and pupils black... Can be used for the buff Buu transform into Super Janemba he becomes smaller and human-sized regular infinite..

Information Systems Degree Data Science, Armor Officer Career Path, Sky Pencil Holly Growth Rate, Riverside Campground Reservations, Gogeta Vs Broly Dubstep Remix, Dnd 5e Vecna Character Sheet,