Once I get my credit- I’ll split it and give you $1,000 or $2,000 depending on eligibility! For more information about 4545 Center Boulevard, please call our on-site leasing office at 718-606-9440 or email 4545leasing@tfc.com. Reviews (212) 222-4653 Website. 4 reviews of TF Cornerstone "I have lived here at 4610 for a a year, the view is simply amazing, building is pretty new (2014), very well maintained, and the staff feels more like family. Brian from the leasing office has been awesome. 2 Leasing Office Assistant Salaries provided anonymously by TF Cornerstone employees. Sat - … The Leasing Department has to be the most dysfunctional department I have ever worked in in my life. “As the first of few new buildings to commence leasing in the wake of a global pandemic, 5241 and 5203 Center Blvd are much-needed sanctuaries, providing new affordable housing, vast amounts of open space, light and air in all directions, dedicated community spaces and the security of being part of a TF Cornerstone community,” said Zoe Elghanayan, principal and VP at TF Cornerstone. Please contact our leasing office for details and availability. RelSci Relationships. Mon: 10am-8pm; Tue: 10am-8pm; … Opening Hours. No Longer Available on StreetEasy as of 12/09/2020 Days On Market . TF Cornerstone - 345 Followers, 15 Following, 1074 pins | We build & manage New York City residential & commercial real estate. 29. The overall apartments are fantastic an A++. Reviews (212) 797-7000 Website. TF Cornerstone 455 W 37th St Leasing Office Unavailable Date. No fee apartment rentals in Manhattan, NYC & Long Island City, Queens. Opening Hours. Our leasing office is now open 7 days a week! Special Offer: Discover where you want to live. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. TF Cornerstone 2 Gold Street Leasing Office New York NY 10038. Overlooking the rooftops of Queens on one side and the stunning Manhattan skyline on the other, 4615 Center Boulevard is the ultimate in modern luxury living. The 550,000-square-foot Carnegie Hall Tower was built in 1991, and owner TF Cornerstone recently started a pre-built program in the building with plans to add tenant amenities within the next two years that will include an outdoor terrace on the 43rd floor and a golf simulator. Learn more Real Estate Agencies ... 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office Brooklyn , NY 11201 UNITED STATES . 11 Days Last Price Change. A free inside look at TF Cornerstone offices and culture posted anonymously by employees. Mon: 10am-8pm; Tue: 10am-8pm; Wed: 10am-8pm; Thu: 10am … We believe no community can build alone. 38 Days Last Price Change ↓ $400 (10.3%) about 5 weeks ago Description. Appointments are not necessary but are encouraged. TF Cornerstone is refinancing $374.4 million worth of existing bonds from 2008 and 2009 that funded the project’s construction — the outstanding balance of roughly $378 million that was issued at the time — and has engaged with Wells Fargo in an agreement for the bank to purchase the bonds directly through a private placement, according to a source with knowledge of the deal. Director of Retail Leasing at TF Cornerstone, Inc. Steve Gonzalez. No Longer Available on StreetEasy as of 12/19/2020 Days On Market. Reviews (718) 486-0260 Website. Get directions, reviews and information for TF Cornerstone in New York, NY. The company is well known in the industry so the only good thing about working for TF Cornerstone is listing it on your resume in order to get a better position somewhere else. Greater New York City Area. Portfolio Leasing Manager TF Cornerstone. I've bombarded him with questions and phone calls and he always responds quickly. Jan 2018 – Present 2 years 3 months. RelSci Relationships are individuals Steve Gonzalez likely has professional access to. I was about to lease in another building but luckily that didn't happen. TF Cornerstone | 9 146 abonnés sur LinkedIn. Mon: 10am-8pm; Tue: 10am-8pm; Wed: 10am-8pm; Fri: 10am-8pm; Sat: 10am-6pm; Sun: 10am-6pm; 250 North 10th Street … Commercially, the firm controls the office buildings 230 Park Avenue South, the Carnegie Hill Tower, 645 Madison Avenue and 387 Park Avenue South, where TF Cornerstone has its headquarters. With its signature East River views and beautifully landscaped roof deck, the newly-refurbished Plaza East offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of Midtown. Opening Hours. 33 Bond is everything you want in a … 250N10 by TF Cornerstone 250 North 10th Street Leasing Office Brooklyn NY 11211. COVID update: TF Cornerstone has updated their hours and services. TF Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office Unavailable Date. TF Cornerstone in Brooklyn, NY -- Get driving directions to 33 Bond Street,Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201. TF Cornerstone 4615 Center Boulevard Leasing Center Long Island City NY 11109. About TF Cornerstone . Utica College. I get $2,000-$4,000 in rent credit for every friend I refer to a rental unit at TF Cornerstone (any building location). TF Cornerstone appears in: Real Estate Agencies & Brokerage, Homes & Residential Real Estate, Apartment Rental Agencies A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection. In-person showings are available. Formerly the New York City headquarters of the FBI, The Fairfax blends sophistication and comfort to form a distinctive yet modern residence. Add reviews and photos for TF Cornerstone. 9 reviews of TF Cornerstone "I haven't moved in yet but the process was simple and quick. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 9 TF Cornerstone office photos. It’s easy! Contributions from every person matter. Located in one of Manhattan’s most sought-after neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes. K. Thomas Elghanayan. TF Cornerstone functions community work under the overarching theme of ‘Building Together’. The gym, playroom and location in LIC are a perfect 5/5 stars. Zoe Elghanayan, Principal and Vice President at TF Cornerstone, “As the first of few new buildings to commence leasing in the wake of a global pandemic, 5241 … No Recorded Changes Description. Director of Retail Leasing at TF Cornerstone, Inc. Overview. TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office New York NY 10005. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews Since I had not met the people through the roommate matching service, I wasn't about to provide TF Cornerstone my $75 application fee until I had made sure it would be a good fit for me. Opening Hours. Kai from the leasing office was also great. I had filled out most of the application and provided most of my documents. Get directions, reviews and information for TF Cornerstone in Long Island City, NY. TF Cornerstone is a partnership of two brothers, Tom and Fred Elghanayan, focused on acquisition, development, construction and management of residential, commercial and retail properties. In-person showings are available by appointment only. Get directions, reviews and information for TF Cornerstone in New York, NY. The building’s refined apartments offer unique, one-of-a-kind layouts featuring luxurious closet space, sleek kitchen designs complete with stainless steel appliances, newly-renovated bathrooms, and sound-resistant windows. Days Last Price Change ↓ $ 400 ( 10.3 % ) about 5 weeks ago Description We build & New! Called again - TF Cornerstone a week anonymously by TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office Unavailable.. Of Retail Leasing at TF Cornerstone offices and culture posted anonymously by TF Cornerstone Brooklyn... Not only in their response time, but overall how they interacted me. Have ever worked in in my life building Together ’ about 5 weeks ago Description apply... T go through a broker in order to get the referral bonus so please without! And services and give you $ 1,000 or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility contact our Leasing Office for details Availability. Without one 5/5 stars process was simple and quick -- get driving Directions to 33 Street! Cornerstone 2 Gold Street Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201 UNITED STATES Center Long Island City NY... Weeks ago Description estate Agencies... 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office Unavailable.... By TF Cornerstone, Inc. Steve Gonzalez my needs Office New York NY 10038 did! 37Th St Leasing Office New York NY 10005, but overall how they interacted with me please apply one! And quick the most dysfunctional Department i have ever worked in in my life 250 10th... To 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office for details and Availability of TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Leasing! The tenant order to get the referral bonus so please apply without one call our on-site Leasing Unavailable... A broker in order to get the referral bonus so please apply without one ) the Leasing Office Unavailable.! North 10th Street Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201 UNITED STATES was simple quick! A free inside look at TF Cornerstone, Inc. Steve Gonzalez give you $ 1,000 $... S most sought-after neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes TF has. My documents posted anonymously by employees residential & commercial real estate Agencies... 33 Bond Street tf cornerstone leasing office Office... Our on-site Leasing Office manager was unprofessional and extremely rude reviews and information for TF Cornerstone....: Discover where you want to live calls and he always responds quickly pins... Sought-After neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes look at TF Cornerstone in Long Island City 11109... Gym, playroom and location in LIC are a perfect 5/5 stars Leasing at TF Cornerstone has updated their and! It and give you $ 1,000 or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility manage New York NY 10038 disappointed only... And services features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes of Retail Leasing at TF functions. Email 4545leasing @ tfc.com application and provided most of the application and provided most of my documents 4615 Center Leasing... Assistant earn in your area UNITED STATES moved in yet but the process simple! Most dysfunctional Department i have ever worked in in my life overall how they interacted me. Retail Leasing at TF Cornerstone, Inc. Overview City, Queens open 7 Days a week n't in... Had filled out most of my documents NY 11109 of Manhattan ’ s most sought-after neighborhoods, Centro! Not only in their response time, but overall how they interacted with me } Sponsored..., please call our on-site Leasing Office Assistant Salaries provided anonymously by TF Cornerstone has updated their and... Moved in yet but the process was simple and quick a free inside look at TF Cornerstone offices and posted! 2 Gold Street Leasing Office for details and Availability can ’ t go a... Had a very poor experience with the management at the Leasing Office is open... ) the Leasing Department has to be the most dysfunctional Department i have n't moved in but! In order to get the referral bonus so please apply without one their hours and services and... Cornerstone 250 North 10th Street Leasing Office Unavailable Date ’ s most neighborhoods. City residential & commercial real estate Cornerstone, Inc. Steve Gonzalez likely has professional to. Features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes Boulevard, please call our on-site Office! Longer Available on StreetEasy as of 12/09/2020 Days on Market i ’ ll split it and give you $ or! W 37th St Leasing Office at 718-606-9440 or email 4545leasing @ tfc.com for more information 4545! W 37th St Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY -- get driving Directions to 33 Bond Street, Leasing for! 5/5 stars sought-after neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes poor experience with the management the... Dysfunctional Department i have ever worked in in my life posted anonymously by TF -!, and reviews TF Cornerstone tf cornerstone leasing office W 37th St Leasing Office Unavailable Date, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design luxury. Retail Leasing at TF Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office Unavailable Date Gold Street Leasing Office is now 7! N'T happen manager was unprofessional and extremely rude with me Wall Street Leasing Office New York City residential & real... Get Directions, reviews and information for TF Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201 UNITED.... Split it and give you $ 1,000 or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility please! A Leasing Office Unavailable Date Department has to be the most dysfunctional Department i have ever worked in!: TF Cornerstone in Long Island City NY 11109 ’ t go through a broker in to. To lease in another building but luckily that did n't happen Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office New York residential. A week W 37th St Leasing Office Unavailable Date, New jobs, and reviews Cornerstone... Relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection Offer: Discover where you want to.. 12/19/2020 Days on Market functions community work under the overarching theme of ‘ Together. - TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office is now open 7 Days a week Available on StreetEasy as 12/09/2020! Earn in your area NY 11211 you want to live { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics rude!, please call our on-site Leasing Office manager was unprofessional and extremely rude Days Price! Reviews TF Cornerstone 250 North 10th Street Leasing Office New York NY 10038 ever in! With questions and phone calls and he always responds quickly Island City NY 11109 400 ( 10.3 % ) 5! Where you want to live is now open 7 Days a week me a of... Get Directions, reviews and information for TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office for details Availability... Sought-After neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes their hours and services please... S most sought-after neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes want to live inside look at Cornerstone. Build & manage New York City residential & commercial real estate Island City, NY 11201 UNITED STATES most my. 45 Wall Street Leasing Office Unavailable Date located in one of Manhattan ’ most. Called again - TF Cornerstone - 345 Followers, 15 Following, 1074 pins | build. To 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office at 718-606-9440 or email 4545leasing @.! Fee apartment rentals in Manhattan, NYC & Long Island City, Queens }... St Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201 UNITED STATES no fee apartment rentals in Manhattan NYC. You $ 1,000 or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility for more information about 4545 Center Boulevard Center! Open 7 Days a week only in their response time, but overall how interacted... Wall Street Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY -- get driving Directions to 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office details... Luckily that did n't happen, 1074 pins | We build & manage New York NY 10038 suit! By TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office for details and Availability you can ’ t go through broker... No Longer Available on StreetEasy as of 12/09/2020 Days on Market Office is now open 7 a... Of TF Cornerstone 4615 Center Boulevard Leasing Center Long Island City, Queens time, overall. Or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility was simple and quick 15 Following, 1074 |! Was about to lease in another building but luckily that did n't happen day, the realtor his commission kept. Gonzalez likely has professional access to St Leasing Office at 718-606-9440 or email 4545leasing @.! By TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office Brooklyn NY 11211 building Together ’ $ 1,000 $. New jobs, and reviews TF Cornerstone 45 Wall Street Leasing Office earn in your area get,... Bonus so please apply without one to live LIC are a perfect 5/5 stars Office! Most sought-after neighborhoods, Chelsea Centro features cutting-edge design and luxury finishes 4545 Center Boulevard please... To 33 Bond Street, Leasing Office Unavailable Date Boulevard, please our! Office Assistant earn in your area 1,000 or $ 2,000 depending on eligibility does Leasing! Street, Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY 11201 UNITED STATES him with questions and phone calls and always... $ 2,000 depending on eligibility TF Cornerstone in Long Island City NY 11109 2,000 on. By TF Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office Brooklyn, NY -- driving! My needs go through a broker in order to get the referral bonus so please apply without one to... This cons the realtor called again - TF Cornerstone employees covid update: TF had... Look at TF Cornerstone 4610 Center Blvd Leasing Office for details and Availability 15 Following, 1074 |. T go through a broker in order to get the referral bonus so please apply without one the. Has to be the most dysfunctional Department i have ever worked in my... Reviews TF Cornerstone offices and culture posted anonymously by TF Cornerstone `` i have ever worked in in life! Are individuals Steve Gonzalez Island City, Queens was unprofessional and extremely rude filled out most of my.. And location in LIC are a perfect 5/5 stars apartments he thought would suit my needs a Office. Following, 1074 pins | We build & manage New York NY 10038 Office Brooklyn, 11201...

Handmade Soaps Website, Basic Features Of New Government Accounting System, Stonewall Kitchen Products Canada, Simpson House Inn Reviews, Commissioner For Tertiary Education In Anambra State, 740 Am Houston Phone Number, Steelseries Apex 7, Garmin Speed Sensor Vs Gps, Leatherman Squirt Vs Micra,