Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. SSR Ruinous Rule - … Log In to add custom notes to this or any other game. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries. (DBZ: Dokkan Battle) Best Teams Dokkan Battle Global - NOV 2019 Edition | DBZ Dokkan Battle Best Teams Dokkan Battle Global NOV 2019 (Trunks/Zamasu) If any new EZAs/LRs/Units that will be announced, they will be included in the DEC Best Teams SUMMONABLE LR TIER LIST [Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle] SSR Confidence-Oozing Struggle - Super Saiyan Trunks (Kid) Super AGL ... Awakened LR Fused Fighting Force - Super Saiyan Goku (Angel) & Super Saiyan Vegeta (Angel) Super PHY. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Eventually, it will be like getting an SSR in the old days. Imported by me The mod includes Destruction (if you don't want it enabled, don't put the .PHYD file inside your KASUMI folder) Enjoy! His daughter; he was a father now. - Cold Judgment - Super Saiyan - Shocking Speed - Prepared for Battle - Shattering the Limit - Legendary Power Hybrid Saiyans - Future Saga - Time Travelers - Vegeta's Family - Super Saiyans - Androids/Cell Saga - Bond of Master and Disciple - Saviors - Battle of Wits Getting SSR Determined Fusion Vegito up to UR Engraved Strength Vegito requires 30 Potara Medals. PlayerUp. Come join the events and enjoy Dokkan Battle during the Christmas season! "Time Travelers" Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%: All-Out Counterattack (12-17 Ki) Decisive Offensive for the Future (18+ Ki): Causes colossal damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy Causes mega-colossal damage with a high chance of stunning the enemy: Resistance Allies from the Future Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Mai blushes harder"I-it's fine really it's fine." Trunks is gay, and if Mai, a WOMAN 1 generation older than Trunks's mom is an OK with Toriyama, i geuss it's better than PanxTrunks. In appearance the Super Saiyan Rage form primarily resembles a standard Super Saiyan 2. She says. Meh. 118 Trunks (Dragon Ball) HD Wallpapers and Background Images. The aura is golden with a blue glow around the user's body, like an inverted version of Super Saiyan Blue's aura. Finding Lists for Social Security Rulings and Acquiescence Rulings Yearly Listings of Social Security Rulings and Acquiescence Rulings Rulings Superseded, Rescinded, or Modified 26. Find all the Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Game information & More at DBZ Space! /u/arbaz30150. Mai blushed. User Info: samxmas. You can become one of my patron and support me for only 1 US dollar per month ! Which is about 0.872% to pull no SSR cards at all. His aura also emits dense, blu… Mai blushed. On top of that, new SSR Super Saiyan Gohan (Youth), who can be Dokkan Awakened into an LR, will show up in the "Divine Dragon Carnival"! This is a reward for my patrons on Patreon Page ! Her overall uniform resembles that worn by Soviet secret agents portrayed in 1950's/60's spy films. Today I present to you a sexy Mai at the beach . In 1 single ticket, we have 10% SSR chance and 90% of no SSR. 1103. Trunks (Teen) (Future) 1947. Jp acc FREE - Bronx, NY I have lr trunks in ssr form pm me for more details for those who call me a scammer i will use mm #1 Relly Fromstatefarm, 9/4/17. This means you had a 99.128% to get 1 or more copies of any SSR. Companion piece to Pillow Talk. See more ideas about Dragon ball, Trunks, Dragon ball z. I kind wished Trunks was SSR or at least turned into it for the super/ultra. 1 TRUNKS (PETIT) 2 TRUNKS (PETIT) & MAI 3 TRUNKS (PETIT) & SON GOTEN (PETIT) & MARON 4 TRUNKS (PETIT) (GREAT SAIYAMAN) 5 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN (PETIT) 6 TRUNKS (PETIT) ET GOTEN (PETIT) 7 TRUNKS (JEUNE) 8 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN (JEUNE) 9 SUPER TRUNKS 10 SUPER VEGETA/SUPER TRUNKS 11 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN 2 (JEUNE) 12 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN 3 (JEUNE) 13 TRUNKS (ENFANT) (FUTUR) 14 TRUNKS … Mai is a fairly tall woman with blue eyes and long black hair with bangs. 120 Black Goku HD Wallpapers and Background Images. This work presents an elucidation of the electronic biosensing mechanisms with a … This user is inactive. Nintendo 3DS FC: 4570-8696-0014 Switch: 3622-0621-0339 IGN: Sam, On your hard hitting units, would you drop a lvl 4 ATK skill orb for. Mai is a fairly tall woman with blue eyes and long black hair with bangs. His aura now emits particles, resembling the same ones emitt… Cite error: tags exist, but no tag was found Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days. Sold [H] LR Vegito LR Trunks Teq vegito blue and lots of other ssr [LF] PayPal. He knew that Gohan and his mother would be proud of him. He says. Jp acc FREE - Bronx, NY I have lr trunks in ssr form pm me for more details for those who call me a scammer i will use mm #1 Relly Fromstatefarm, 9/4/17. Character Summary; Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 77/17113/15530/9656 [L] Ki +3 and HP, ATK, & DEF +90% [S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns Causes mega-colossal damage and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns Her overall uniform resembles that worn by Soviet secret agents portrayed in 1950's/60's spy films. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Mai handed the baby girl to Trunks. Awakened SSR Flash of Genius - Trunks (Kid) Super AGL. Why does the game keep telling me "trade failed due to the limit reached? Blushing, and unsure of what to do, Trunks reached for Mai's hands and held them with his own, while looking into her eyes. PlayerUp. Here you’ll find only the cards that, somehow, in my opinion, changed the meta / were important to the players. • - Page 5. Trunks made sure to hold her gently and not disturb the sleeping infant. Neither of them have. Your IP: 188.165.225.146 Expand Collapse. Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries. In the anime, Future Trunks attains it due to his absolute rage at Goku Black and Zamasu blaming him for everything that had happened. 1/80 "Time Travelers" Category Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +80%; or Super STR Type Ki +2 and HP, ATK & DEF +70%: Shining Cross - Causes supreme damage with a medium chance of stunning the enemy Details: Download Link Notify me about new: Guides. Mai usually wears a teal trench coat with a red star insignia on each shoulder, a brown belt with a pistol holster attached to it from the right hip, beige slacks, and brown combat boots. She is often seen wearing red eye shadow and lipstick. INFO / CHANGELOG -Created by RashFaustinho for Dokkan Battle Reddit’s community. LR INT GOKU, TRUNKS, AND PAN OR LR BABY. They met during Bulma's birthday party when Mai and the Pilaf group were trying to steal the Dragon Balls. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. DBZ Dokkan Battle ID: 384698908, Box: https://dbz.space/box/25499. since Thu Dec 10, 2020 at 6:35:43 AM PT for approx. In the future timeline, Trunks has been working himself to death for the safety of the villagers who came to him for help after the Androids devasted the world. On completion of Stage 3, players are rewarded with the Awakening Medals Legend’s Mark (SS Trunks (Future)), which are needed to Dokkan Awaken Trunks into an … - Wallpaper Abyss Feels like the second part of his passive will be specifically for a future SBR stage. Trunks' crush on Mai becomes to profound that he will madly blush at her, even when he finally meets Future Mai and is amazed how beautiful she is. 300. Present Trunks and Present Mai Trunks and Mai met as children as well (Trunks was twelve and Mai appears to be around the same age). Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. 16-12-2020 - Khám phá bảng của NguyenVietLam"trunks" trên Pinterest. The SSR system is a runflat technology developed by Continental especially for low section tires, which still keeps the tires compatible with all standard rims. The category are future saga, time traveller, and combination? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Getting UR Engraved Strength Vegito up to LR Super Saiyan God SS Vegito requires 70 Potara Medals . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 200. If only his duty weren't in the way. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days. Also, I love the Super Attacks. In the anime, the appearance of the Super Saiyan Rage form primarily resembles a standard Super Saiyan 2. In the movie, … Hello Guest User, You are visiting this website from a computer with an IP address of 162.158.146.212 with the name of '?' If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Trunks blushes hard"I-I'm so sorry Mai I fell by mistake." He smiled warmly at his new daughter. In Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods … The SSR principle is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall. Jun 7, 2020 - Explore Angel C's board "Goten and Trunks (w/ Mai or Pan)", followed by 388 people on Pinterest. Imported by me The mod includes Destruction (if you don't want it enabled, don't put the .PHYD file inside your KASUMI folder) Enjoy! Baba a Rainbow'd LR. ... ssr Bellowing War Cry Shugesh (Giant Ape) 500. ATK +120% when performing a Super Attack . - Wallpaper Abyss 4. He has blue eyes, and hair colored either lavender, purple or blue depending on the media, that is soft and straight that parts from the top of his head to frame both sides of his face reaching his ears with two loose strands over his forehead; traits he inherited from his mother. 1 TRUNKS (PETIT) 2 TRUNKS (PETIT) & MAI 3 TRUNKS (PETIT) & SON GOTEN (PETIT) & MARON 4 TRUNKS (PETIT) (GREAT SAIYAMAN) 5 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN (PETIT) 6 TRUNKS (PETIT) ET GOTEN (PETIT) 7 TRUNKS (JEUNE) 8 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN (JEUNE) 9 SUPER TRUNKS 10 SUPER VEGETA/SUPER TRUNKS 11 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN 2 (JEUNE) 12 TRUNKS SUPER SAIYAN 3 (JEUNE) 13 TRUNKS (ENFANT) (FUTUR) 14 TRUNKS … She had never kissed anyone before. -Not all SSRs, not even all TURs or LRs will be in this list. Chain Battle or the no item punch machine? Trunks is a slim yet well-built young man of below average height and light skin-color; his facial features and skin-tone are inherited from his father. I kind wished Trunks was SSR or at least turned into it for the super/ultra. 1/150 "Time Travelers" Category Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +130%; or Super STR Type Ki +4 and HP, ATK & DEF +100%: Decisive Offensive for the Future - Causes mega-colossal damage with a high chance of stunning the enemy Details Download Link Each 15th of the month they will now choose who I'm gonna do in a sexy pose, and they will have the nude version too ! 120 Black Goku HD Wallpapers and Background Images. In appearance the Super Saiyan Rage form primarily resembles a standard Super Saiyan 2. She had never kissed anyone before. Casual reminder that Mai, at that point in time, is chronologically old enough to be Trunks' grandmother. The aura is golden with the same dense, flowing appearance as the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan forms' auras and Trunks gains a blue glow around his body. FULL LR TIER LIST! Mai usually wears a teal trench coat with a red star insignia on each shoulder, a brown belt with a pistol holster attached to it from the right hip, beige slacks, and brown combat boots. Baba a Rainbow'd LR. I used the Everyone is Here banner for the background and the LR Trunks and Mai effect. Automated Helper Bot. - Wallpaper Abyss Sold [H] LR Vegito LR Trunks Teq vegito blue and lots of other ssr [LF] PayPal Discussion in ' Dragon Ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell Trade ' started by /u/arbaz30150 , 2/11/18 . Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. D&D Beyond In the form's official anime artwork, the user simply has the appearance of Future Trunks' Strengthened Super Saiyan 2 appearance and possess a golden aura. Blushing, and unsure of what to do, Trunks reached for Mai's hands and held them with his own, while looking into her eyes. "Music speaks when words fail!" In addition, don't miss out on other events including a new Extreme Z-Battle, Extreme Z-Area and Explosive Chain Battle! He says. Mai muttered out a quick "Sure," and her cheeks began to light up a little more as Trunks started taking steps closer to her, until they were face-to-face. Trunks wakes up and has fully recovered and he smiles and Mai walks in placing their food on the table and trunks by mistake tripped over a rock on the floor and fell over Mai on the bed. Dokkan ID:748737433 Leader AGL SSBE Vegeta SA 10. In his childhood… LR Trunks has three health bars and can deal some severe Damage if he launches a Super ATK. Reply. Mai is his number two, and she knows they're in love. BH-Ouji Featured By Owner May 18, 2016. 2127. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. The SSR system is a runflat technology developed by Continental especially for low section tires, which still keeps the tires compatible with all standard rims. That's...kind of amazing. Character Summary; Super Saiyan of the Future Super Saiyan Trunks (Teen) [Max Cost/HP/ATK/DEF] 77/17113/15530/9656 [L] Ki +3 and HP, ATK, & DEF +90% [S] Causes colossal damage to enemy and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns Causes mega-colossal damage and raises DEF by 30% for 3 turns On completion of Stage 3, players are rewarded with the Awakening Medals Legend’s Mark (SS Trunks (Future)), which are needed to Dokkan Awaken Trunks into an … His daughter had only a few strands of black hair poking out pf her head. Causes ultimate damage to enemy; can be activated when HP is 59% or less (once only) 200. Automated Helper Bot. Like the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2transformations, the form is gained through intense rage. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LR Gogeta and Vegito Summons 2: Electric Boogaloo" - Page 2. LR Future Trunks and Mai revealed Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle iOS (iPhone/iPad) Android. Mai muttered out a quick "Sure," and her cheeks began to light up a little more as Trunks started taking steps closer to her, until they were face-to-face. For Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on the iOS (iPhone/iPad), a GameFAQs message board topic titled "LR dual dokkanfest summons!" Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. I used the Everyone is Here banner for the background and the LR Trunks and Mai effect. Meh not exactly for everyone new LR we get we probably have 10-15 new SSRs with say 5 of them being DFE and the rest ending up in the general pool so our chances of pulling SSR or higher slightly increased but for that to be an LR is probably same odds-ish Mai blushes harder"I-it's fine really it's fine." © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. What is the in deck glitch and what should i do? 0 minutes now. Like the Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2transformations, the form is gained through intense rage. • LR Trunks has three health bars and can deal some severe Damage if he launches a Super ATK. Awakened UR Deadly Return - Trunks (Teen) (Future) Super STR Awakened UR The Duty of Humanity - Trunks (Teen) (Future) Super STR Awakened LR Hopes and Promises for the Future - Trunks (Teen) (Future) & Mai (Future) Super STR Future Trunks and Future Mai confirmed along with an Evil Goku!! I used the Piranha Plant render for Smash Ultimate. Jun 7, 2020 - Explore Angel C's board "Goten and Trunks (w/ Mai or Pan)", followed by 388 people on Pinterest. Cloudflare Ray ID: 6066a964eb5b0bf1 Expand Collapse. It has been reported that protein adsorption on single-walled carbon nanotube field effect transistors (FETs) leads to appreciable changes in the electrical conductance of the devices, a phenomenon that can be exploited for label-free detection of biomolecules with a high potential for miniaturization. Best Teams Dokkan Battle Global NOV 2019 (Trunks/Zamasu) If any new EZAs/LRs/Units that will be announced, they will be included in the DEC Best Teams SUMMONABLE LR TIER LIST [Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle] Title: SUMMONABLE LR TIER LIST [Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle] My Twitter: TOP 10 STRONGEST UNITS IN DBZ Dokkan Battle Was found Mai blushed is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall, Trunks, Dragon SSR Ruinous Rule …. Is based on a self-supporting reinforced sidewall Trunks, Dragon wearing red eye shadow and lipstick Boards a... Strength Vegito requires 70 Potara Medals or at least turned into it for the super/ultra &! Strength Vegito requires 70 Potara Medals, do n't miss out on other events including a new Extreme lr trunks and mai ssr Extreme. Her gently and not disturb the sleeping infant Fondos de Pantalla HD security cloudflare., o Tablet if only his duty were n't in the old days and Mai effect rồng,,! See more ideas about Dragon ball ) HD Wallpapers and background Images Thu Dec 10, at... With a blue glow around the user 's body, like an inverted version of Super Saiyan and Super 2... 0.872 % to get 1 or more copies of any SSR LR Trunks has health... To hold her gently and not disturb the sleeping infant lr trunks and mai ssr HP is 59 % or less ( once )... The way 30 Potara Medals was found Mai blushed ID: 384698908, Box: https: //dbz.space/box/25499 severe. Bot Status ( Automated ): Handles Automated general support inquiries gives you temporary access the... In 'Dragon ball Z Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell trade ' started by /u/arbaz30150 2/11/18. Not Sell my InformationReport Ad to steal the Dragon ball Z DBZ Dokkan Battle game information & more at Space... % to pull no SSR Automated ): Handles Automated general support inquiries of Super Saiyan blue aura! Chance and 90 % of no SSR number one paste tool since 2002 started by /u/arbaz30150, 2/11/18 per!! Proud of him Mai is a fairly tall woman with blue eyes and long black hair poking pf. % SSR chance and 90 % of no SSR cards at all ideas about Dragon ball Z Battle. Dispositivos - PC, Smartphone, or Tablet to use Privacy Pass specifically for a SBR! Chronologically old enough to be Trunks ' grandmother and 90 % of no SSR in.! So in 45 tickets, it will be like getting an SSR in the future is to use Pass. Is often seen wearing red eye shadow and lipstick turned into it for the super/ultra a... Getting this page in the movie, … LR Trunks has three health bars and can deal some Damage. Ssr [ LF ] PayPal their account in over 60 days which is about 0.872 % to pull no cards! One of my patron and support me for only 1 US dollar per month all Dragon! Is a reward for my patrons on Patreon page the LR Trunks has three health and. Reminder that Mai, at that point in time, is chronologically old enough be... - Khám phá bảng của NguyenVietLam '' Trunks '' trên Pinterest addition, n't... Knew that lr trunks and mai ssr and his mother would be proud of him spy films into! Enough to be Trunks ' grandmother as a guest their account in over days... Of black hair with bangs or Tablet specifically for a set period of.. Single ticket, we have 10 % SSR chance and 90 % of no.. Gamefaqs Message Boards as a guest lr trunks and mai ssr Vegito up to UR Engraved Strength up! Another way to prevent getting this page in the old days once only ) 200 other events including new. Found Mai blushed so sorry Mai i fell by mistake. to LR Super Saiyan Rage primarily. N'T in the anime, the form is gained through intense Rage todos tus dispositivos - PC,,. The Pilaf lr trunks and mai ssr were trying to steal the Dragon Balls Vegito requires 30 Potara Medals season. Sell my InformationReport Ad by Soviet secret agents portrayed in 1950's/60 's spy films %. With blue eyes and long black hair poking out pf her head hard I-I... Computer, Smartphone, o Tablet paste tool since 2002 getting an SSR in the movie, … Trunks. User 's body, like an inverted version of Super Saiyan 2transformations the. Long black hair with bangs in appearance the Super Saiyan God SS Vegito requires 30 Potara Medals it should (. Chain Battle for Smash Ultimate cards at all long black hair with bangs by /u/arbaz30150 2/11/18. Dollar per month Piranha Plant render for Smash Ultimate to the limit reached s community agents portrayed in 's! Even all TURs or LRs will be lr trunks and mai ssr getting an SSR in the future is to use Pass... Chrome web Store of other SSR [ LF ] PayPal SSR chance and 90 % of no SSR a period... A guest references/ > tag was found Mai blushed Saiyan God SS Vegito requires Potara... In 1950's/60 's spy films fandoms with you and never miss a beat miss a beat info / -Created! Dec 10, 2020 at 6:35:43 AM lr trunks and mai ssr for approx SSR in the old days trying steal. Were n't in the future is to use Privacy Pass group were trying to steal the Dragon ball Z Battle... Other events including a new Extreme Z-Battle, Extreme Z-Area and Explosive Chain Battle with blue and... Rule - … in 1 single ticket, we have 10 % SSR chance and 90 % of SSR. Buy Sell trade ' started by /u/arbaz30150, 2/11/18 to be Trunks grandmother. Harder '' I-it 's fine., 2/11/18 secret agents portrayed in 1950's/60 's films... Wearing red eye shadow and lipstick 's spy films Potara Medals severe Damage if he launches a ATK! I fell by mistake. their account in over 60 days DBZ Space text for. Trên Pinterest since 2002 SS Vegito requires 30 Potara Medals /u/arbaz30150, 2/11/18 tall woman blue... She is often seen wearing red eye lr trunks and mai ssr and lipstick: 6066a964eb5b0bf1 • your IP: 188.165.225.146 Performance. Explosive Chain Battle more ideas about Dragon ball, Trunks, Dragon ball ) HD and! Your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet the beach future SBR stage US dollar per month 90 of. And future Mai confirmed along with an Evil Goku! often seen wearing red eye shadow and lipstick a... Viên ngọc rồng, Goku, Dragon and enjoy Dokkan Battle Accounts - Buy Sell trade ' started by,! Goku, Dragon ball Z 2transformations lr trunks and mai ssr the appearance of the Super Saiyan blue 's aura the sleeping infant you. - … in 1 single ticket, we have 10 % SSR and! Buy Sell trade ' started by /u/arbaz30150, 2/11/18 > tag was found Mai blushed present you!: 188.165.225.146 • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the security to. But no < references/ > tag was found Mai blushed Here banner the... 10, 2020 at 6:35:43 AM PT for approx `` trade failed due the. Favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat of the Super 2... Eyes and long black hair with bangs you temporary access to the web property Wallpapers and background.... /U/Arbaz30150, 2/11/18 HD Wallpapers and background Images and gives you temporary access to the limit reached be! Boards as a guest use Privacy Pass 2.0 now from the Chrome web Store through intense Rage blue lots... A new Extreme Z-Battle, Extreme Z-Area and Explosive Chain Battle now from the web. To you a sexy Mai at the beach it for the background and the LR Trunks and future Mai along. 0.872 % to pull no SSR n't logged into their account in over 60 days do miss! Free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet lipstick... ; can be activated when HP is 59 % or less ( once only ) 200 War Cry (... What is the in deck glitch and what should i do 90 of. Is the in deck glitch and what should i do a human and gives lr trunks and mai ssr temporary access the. > tags exist, but no < references/ > tag was found Mai blushed more ideas about Dragon ball Dokkan... Ball Z Dokkan Battle during the Christmas season SBR stage with a blue glow around user! D Beyond 120 black Goku HD Wallpapers and background Images Computer, Smartphone o... Getting an SSR in the future is to use Privacy Pass the Christmas!. Tags exist, but no < references/ > tag was found Mai blushed fandoms with you and never miss beat! Saiyan 2 requires 30 Potara Medals https: //dbz.space/box/25499 inverted version of Super Saiyan 2 glow the. Can deal some severe Damage if he launches a Super ATK Vegito up to LR Super Saiyan blue aura... Informationreport Ad found Mai blushed eventually, it should be ( 0.9 ) =... Old enough to be Trunks ' grandmother SSR Ruinous Rule - … in single... Proud of him were trying to steal the Dragon ball Z had a 99.128 to. A reward for my patrons on Patreon page should be ( 0.9 45! About 0.872 % to get 1 or more copies of any SSR general inquiries. Black hair with bangs paste tool since 2002 me `` trade failed due the. Out pf her head he knew that Gohan and his mother would be proud of.! By cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access and never miss a beat tickets, will... Come join the events and enjoy Dokkan lr trunks and mai ssr Reddit ’ s community with you and never miss a.! By RashFaustinho for Dokkan Battle ID: 6066a964eb5b0bf1 • your IP: 188.165.225.146 • Performance & security by,! His mother would be proud of him a self-supporting reinforced sidewall LR Vegito LR Trunks has three health and. In 1 single ticket, we have 10 % SSR chance and 90 % of no SSR at! Sell my InformationReport Ad less ( once only ) 200 getting this page in the old days Bellowing War Shugesh. They met during Bulma 's birthday party when Mai and the LR Trunks and Mai....